- Books, Audiobooks, E-books, large print, CDs, DVDs
- Internet access, free WIFI
- Printing, copying, scanning
- Community clubs (book club, writers group)
- Meeting space
- Weekly kids’ storytime
- Monthly blood pressure screening
Give Big CHQ is a 24-hour online fundraising event designed to raise as many dollars as possible for local nonprofits across our region.
You can support our library by donating online during this one-day event.
Stay tuned for more information on how to donate on Thursday, June 13th.
Read it here! https://mailchi.mp/42251a27d5f8/library-news-march-2019
We celebrated Dr. Seuss birthday with A Cat and A Hat show on Friday, March 1st. It was Seussical fun!
READ ME HERE! https://mailchi.mp/9…/myers-library-newsletter-february-2019